Watch this on-demand webinar by Registering and clicking the 'Play'' button below.
You can also visit our page on 5G network visibility for more information.
5G networks are fundamentally transforming how telecommunications networks operate and thus changing how they should be instrumented and monitored. This video will focus on a Containerized Visibility Fabric (CVF) solution for both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) 5G networks.
With a CVF, operators gain real-time control with a scalable solution to achieve continuous visibility across the environment with reductions in monitoring overhead. The solution leverages cloud native sensors/agents to remotely access, capture and continuously monitor networks – from the Edge, MEC and the Core. For optimal efficiency the solution relies on a messaging queue for real-time control of the network sensors, and for streaming data to analytics and tools.
Viewers will learn:
- How a composable visibility solution allows sensors to do more than capture packets – generate metadata, flow statistics and map dynamically changing topology
- How to access, capture and manage critical 5G protocols such as F1AP, NGAP, XnAP, PFCP, in virtualized and cloud-native deployments
- The fundamental directives and tasks that the deployed sensors can complete and communicate to tools and analytics
- Why protocol specific metadata, topology, flow, etc. provides invaluable context for managing your 5G cloud deployment in real-time
- Why previous monitoring methods with traditional tools will not scale in these environments