The RFP-NG provides unparalleled high-speed connectivity and packet processing.
- Flexible, optical interface allowing users to access, filter and monitor network traffic at 10/25/40/50/100G speeds
- Programmable line-speed filters to reduce total data volume being sent to analytic tools
- Intelligent load balancing ensures 100% visibility into fully flooded 100G links
Identifying unknown packets, complex parsing, match-action, de-parsing of packets:
- Identify packets that don't match existing header definitions and parse graph (e.g. packets that don't parse) and direct packets out to a follow-on system for reverse engineering and further characterization.
- Unique header / network overlay stripping capabilities (multiple VLANs, 802.1aq, etc.).
- Can hash and load balance based on innermost IP information in complex packet formats.
Software-based, extensible, architecture; dynamic addition of protocols for full programmability of the pipeline.
Generate time-series data metrics for all applied ACLs (via ONT):
- Ability to set ACLs (filters) and generate octets and packet stats.
- Cloud native instrumentation via Prometheus and Grafana.
INT (in-band network telemetry): ability to insert metadata headers with specific data of interest. ONT (out-of-band network telemetry): ability to export metadata with specific data of interest.