Unleash the power of data-in-motion
MantisNet unleashes the power of data in motion, giving organizations the ability to automate and control network infrastructure at wire-speed. MantisNet SDN and NFV solutions provide the information that is needed when it is needed. From basic connectivity to monitoring to wire-speed traffic engineering, telemetry, cyber security, and service orchestration, we work with existing test tools and analytics infrastructure to better understand and optimize network activity.
- TAPs are the basic building block for network visibility, providing the means to observe network traffic for testing, monitoring, and diagnostics.
- The Reconfigurable Frame Processor (RFP) improves the operation of networks and network monitoring tools by selectively filtering and replicating traffic on the network.
- The Programmable Packet Engine (PPE) is a revolutionary network monitoring engine that provides dynamic flow-based: extraction, classification, and analysis of network traffic to solve both descriptive and predictive analytic challenges.
Click on the Products below for PDFs containing further detail.
MantisNet Products Overview
Test Access Points
Network TAPs are the fundamental component for gaining visibility and analyzing data-in-motion without any network. MantisNet TAPs provide 100% replication and visibility into network traffic, within impacting existing infrastructure.
- Passive/out-of-band, active/inline
- Copper 10/100/1000M
- Fiber 1G to 100G
- 100% fail-safe
The RFP provides the intelligence required for improving performance, reliability, and security of networks. It is a virtual switch and line-rate filtering device that is an essential tool for network engineers, test, security, and operations teams who need to understand and control traffic on their test and production networks.
- Distribution | One-to-one or one-to-many with aggregation, multi-cast, media conversion and regeneration
- Visibility | Filter network traffic handle to investigate what matters
- Control | Manage TAP connections, monitor, select, filter, and direct traffic of interest across networks, test equipment, analytics, and security tools
The RFP-NG is a ultra-high-speed version of the RFP. With 32 ports of 100G (or 128 ports of 10G), the RFP-NG provides unparalleled high-speed connectivity and packet processing. Packaged in a 1U form-factor, the RFP-NG boasts a flexible optical interface, allowing users to access, filter, and monitor network traffic running at 10/25/40/50/100G.
- Scalable throughput for monitoring 10/25/40/50/100G network connections
- Programmable line-speed filters to reduce total data volume being sent to analytic tools
- Intelligent load balancing ensures 100% visibility into fully flooded 100G links
The Programmable Packet Engine (PPE), is an advanced real-time network processing platform that enables users to take a radically different approach to network monitoring. The PPE provides the ability to programmatically search for, extract, and deliver detailed metadata in real-time, providing an unmatched level of situational awareness, traffic visibility, and control.
- Targets traffic of interest and generates metadata for any type of network, regardless of protocol
- Extracts data into key, value pairs, reducing the total amount of data needed to be analyzed, stored or processed
- Sends metadata out in JSON or any other data formats for use by stream processing, analytic platforms, and network monitoring device
Do you use Wireshark?
You don't know what you don't know. Wireshark is the de-facto, open-source tool for inspecting network traffic. MantisNet has a solution that helps network professionals get the most out of Wireshark (or any other analytic tool) by selectively capturing traffic of interest across multiple network segments.