Instrument 5G networks for real-time network visibility
Gain real-time monitoring and remediation functions; optimization with legacy investments
MantisNet sensors and software technologies can add significant value in the deployment of next generation 5G networks by:
- decoding eCPRI, XnAP, PFCP, NGAP and other 5G protocols for real-time analysis of performance at the edge of the network
- providing dynamic topology mapping of physical and virtual infrastructure as resources are dynamically deployed
- filtering and shaping traffic closer to the edge at the Remote Radio Head (RRH) for appropriate routing through the rest of the network
- efficient support of the high-speed delivery and low-latency promise for customer applications by best identifying, filtering and managing network traffic at the edge and its interaction with the core network
- improving the service lifecycle and lowering costs by optimizing traffic flows across new and legacy infrastructure
MantisNet container-based sensor technologies can be embedded anywhere in the network; at the core, mid-span at the edge, or embedded in virtual or physical infrastructure, to serve as the vital sensing component to “feed” continuous, real-time event stream processing and advanced analytics (machine learning and artificial intelligence) capabilities required to keep up with the demands of 5G and next generation networks.
Want to learn more? Contact Us with any questions.