Unleash the power of data-in-motion
MantisNet unleashes the power of data in motion, giving organizations the ability to automate and control network infrastructure at wire-speed. MantisNet SDN and NFV solutions provide the information that is needed when it is needed. From basic connectivity to monitoring to wire-speed traffic engineering, telemetry, cyber security, and service orchestration, we work with existing test tools and analytics infrastructure to better understand and optimize network activity.
- Test Access Points (TAPs) are the basic building block for network visibility, providing the means to observe network traffic for testing, monitoring, and diagnostics.
- The Intelligent Patch Panel (IPP) is an innovative distributed switching system for test automation and monitoring environments.
- The Reconfigurable Frame Processor (RFP) improves the operation of networks and network monitoring tools by selectively filtering and replicating traffic on the network.
- The Reconfigurable Frame Processor, Next Generation (RFP-NG) is a highly intelligent P4 based programmable 100G switch providing load balancing, filtering, and advanced INT management.
- The Programmable Packet Engine (PPE) is a revolutionary network monitoring engine that provides dynamic flow-based: extraction, classification, and analysis of network traffic to solve both descriptive and predictive analytic challenges.
Click on the Products above for product overviews and further details, or View our Product Overview Presentation here.