Increase the Protection of Your Corporate AssetsMake continuous monitoring, cyber risk prioritization and real-time remediation a reality
Reducing the time to detect and respond to (indicators of) compromise can drastically cut your breach liabilities. Earlier identification and containment limits the number of records exposed (fineable per record by some industries), reduces ability for lateral movement in your network and gives you increased control in limiting overall cyber-attacks.
Do you know how long it takes to realize that you’ve been compromised? Do you know how long will it take to contain and recover from a compromise?
According to the Ponemon 2017 Cost of Data Breach Study (06/2017): In 2016 the average cost of a data breach was $3.62 million. The mean time to identify (MTTI) was 191 days, with a range of 24 to 546 days. The mean time to contain (MTTC) was 66 days with a range of 10 to 164 days and 60% of data breaches are attributed to insiders.
Common Cyber security issues addressed with MantisNet include:
- Insider/external threat and IOC identification
- Infiltration, exfiltration, extrusion of data
- Vulnerabilities for potential business disruption – Ransomware, Industroyer, Wannacry…
MantisNet can help you address these challenges (with a better way) to:
- Analyze and use ARP, DNS and DHCP interactions to detect rogue servers, DDoS and MIM attacks
- Understand and detect irregular data movement as an indicator of compromise, insider threat or APT
- Use HTTP protocol analysis to Identify (potentially) infected hosts and detect C&C machines
- Get real-time / better insight into SSL/TLS negotiations to better understand the cryptographic health (integrity, security?) of systems and identify IOC
- Groom, trim, optimize and manipulate traffic flow to better respond and remediate threats
Time is of the essence; if you are one second late on identifying and mitigating cyber threats, you are one second too late. Stay ahead of threats with wire-speed monitoring and remediation with MantisNet Solutions for Cyber Security.