Operate with intelligence at the edge of 5G and IoT networks
Gain real-time monitoring and remediation functions; optimization with legacy investments
MantisNet sensors and software technologies can add significant value in the deployment of next generation 5G networks and the overall IoT technology stack by
- filtering and shaping traffic closer to the edge for appropriate routing through the rest of the network
- efficient support of the high-speed delivery and low-latency promise for customer applications by best identifying, filtering and managing network traffic at the edge and its interaction with the core network
- improving the service lifecycle and lowering costs by optimizing traffic flows across new and legacy infrastructure
MantisNet software sensor (transcoder) technologies can be embedded anywhere in the network; at the core, mid-span at the edge, or embedded in the IoT gateway, to serve as the vital sensing component to “feed” continuous, real-time event stream processing and advanced analytics (machine learning and artificial intelligence) capabilities required to keep up with the demands of IoT and next generation networks.
- L2 - L7 network protocol processing at 100G network speeds
- Data plane programming and network slice management
- Interactive remediation for 'instant isolation' or 'shut that off' requirements
Want to learn more? Contact Us with any questions.